These are the chapters and subchapters of “7000 years“. Maybe the location is changed, but not the content for this edition.
Patriarchy-history and present
- What is patriarchy and why does it exist?
- Patriarchy through the curious, sincere, and intelligent eyes of a former Muslim woman
- To deny patriarchy means to deny history
- The Bible and the Epic of Gilgamesh – or vice versa
- Patriarchy is even where we don’t see it
- The last phase of patriarchy – men’s paradise
Gender vs. sex
- Lesbians – the real women
- What it means to be a man
- Men are to blame for all the evil in the world
- The true face of homosexuality and heterosexuality
- About female (and male) transsexuality in patriarchy
- A new trap of the gender – neutral means male
Romantic relationships in patriarchy-human tragedies
- Lies about our life – the family
- Therese Desqueyroux or the crime of the marriage of a smart woman
- What is worse: marriage or prostitution?
- What happens when a woman says what she thinks
- Women’s complaints
- The failure of romantic relationships – patriarchy is to blame
- Does romantic love exist or is it a patriarchal construct?
- Are there any heterosexual romantic feminist relationships?
- Valentine’s day and the princess’s dream
Feminism- new perspectives
- A critical view on feminist achievements on the 8h of March
- Why human rights are not enough? Why do we need feminism
- About women and feminism – obstacles made by ourselves
- Women’s liberalism, how much does it help?
- History of feminism seen differently, how can we change the world?
- The psychoanalysis, feminist critics
- A guide to feminist politeness. General principles
- A white woman as a savior of all women
- Solutions and strategies for eliminating patriarchy
- The radical feminist academy